PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
AS LISANS SANAYI VE TICARET AS (“MARIE CLAIRE SHOP”) has been given the permissions on PRIVACY and PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION as well as the basic information about the protection of personal data and the review of these disclosures and information form before giving approval to the referring page. is required.
If the section referring to these RULES is approved, it will be deemed ACCEPTED that all of these rules have been read, read and given by the Data Owner in accordance with MARIE CLAIRE SHOP .
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP, Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data m. 10 in order to fulfill the obligation to illuminate the following explanations, customers, our website and / or our mobile applications to the information and attention of third parties.
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP reserves the right to update the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data in whole or in part in accordance with the amendments to the applicable legislation at any time, and changes in legal regulations shall be deemed binding upon both MARIE CLAIRE SHOP and our Customer / followers.
2- PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Law on Protection of Personal Data was published in the Official Gazette dated April 7, 2016 and numbered 29677. The KVK Law is designed to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, including the privacy of private persons, whose personal data is processed and protected by the Constitution, and to determine the obligations of natural and legal persons who process personal data. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce contains provisions for the protection of personal data. In certain cases, penal sanctions have been stipulated for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237.
On the other hand, data must be collected and used in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
3- DEFINITIONS AND ABBREVIATIONS
In this section, special terms and phrases in politics, concepts, abbreviations and so on. briefly explained.
3.1. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP: AS LICENSE INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC. of
3.2. Open Consent: A limited consent given for the purpose of data processing, which is explained on the basis of information and free will on a particular subject.
3.3. Anonymous Making: Making personal data unmatched to any identifiable or identifiable natural person, even by pairing it with other data.
3.4. Employee: MARIE CLAIRE SHOP Staff.
3.5. Service Provider: Personnel of the company (supplier, subcontractor, customer, etc.) that MARIE CLAIRE SHOP receives and / or serves.
3.6. Personal Data Owner (Contact): The real person whose personal data is processed.
3.7. Personal Data: Any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person.
3.9. Personal Qualified Data: Information that may cause the victim to be victimized or discriminated against if learned.
3:10. Processing of Personal Data: Obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making available, personal data completely or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system, any processing performed on data such as its classification or prevention of its use.
3.11. Data Processor: A natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data officer based on the authorization given by the data officer.
3:12. Data Responsible: A real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system and is obliged to register with the Data Responsible Register.
3:13. KVK Board: Personal Data Protection Board
3:14. KVK Institution: Personal Data Protection Authority
3.15. KVK Law: Law on Protection of Personal Data published in the Official Gazette dated April 7, 2016 and numbered 29677
3:16. Policy: MARIE CLAIRE SHOP , Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
4. WAYS OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
www. MARIECLAIRESHOP .com.tr website or mobile web site or mobile applications, transactions, requests for the sending of newsletters, campaigns and promotions and the like, performing membership transactions, shopping, the data given by our customers' consent, and the provisions of the legislation are processed by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP .
www. MARIECLAIRESHOP .com.tr may match information collected from you on the site at different times, such as information collected online and offline, or may use this information in conjunction with information from other sources, such as third parties.
5.1 Data Officer
In accordance with the KVK Law, personal data may be obtained, recorded, stored, stored, changed, rearranged, disclosed, transferred, taken over or made available by means of fully or partially automatic or non-automatic means provided that it is part of any data recording system. any processing of data, such as the classification or prevention of its use, means the processing of personal data.
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system by identifying the purposes and means of processing the personal data stored in the database and declares that when the Data Officer Register is opened, the data officer shall have the capacity of registered data officer.
5.2 Representative responsible for Data Protection
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP shall appoint a data officer representative for registration in the Data Officers Register when the Data Officers Register is established, and this person shall be responsible for the management and execution of all personal data protection and processing, security measures and regular inspections. The representative shall appoint.
5.3 Data Processing
Real or legal persons (eg contractors, suppliers) that process personal data on behalf of MARIE CLAIRE SHOP with respect to the authorization granted by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP in accordance with applicable legislation and approvals / authorizations granted by Customer / data owners .
6. LEGAL LIABILITIES
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP has legal obligations under the KVK Law for the protection and processing of personal data. These obligations are listed as follows:
6.1 Obligation to illuminate
During the collection of personal data, MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is obliged to enlighten the person concerned and to inform the person concerned about the following:
- The identity of the data officer and the representative, if any,
- The purpose for which personal data will be processed,
- To whom and for what purpose the personal data processed can be transferred,
- The legal reason for collecting personal data,
- Rights of the person concerned.
Within the scope of MARIE CLAIRE SHOP lighting obligation; inform people about the different means of processing their personal data. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP also makes sure that public policies are understandable by personal data owners. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP has a membership and confidentiality agreement on the company's website .
The internal policies to determine which tools will be used to inform the persons concerned are determined by internal policies.
6.2 Obligation to inform
The rights of the person to whom the personal data is provided, as defined in Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Section 12 of this document), are as specified. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP , in accordance with the KVK Law, evaluates the requests submitted regarding these rights; It is obliged to inform the relevant Persons within the scope of the transactions and scope to be performed in accordance with their requests and this notification shall be made within the period prescribed by the legal legislation.
Such requests must be communicated in writing to the MARIE CLAIRE SHOP in writing or by other means to be determined by the KVK Board . MARIE CLAIRE SHOP endeavors to provide further opportunities for the Applicant to exercise his or her rights in order not to contradict the Board's decision.
6.3 Obligation to ensure data security
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is responsible for data security as a data officer in accordance with Article 12 of the KVK Law, and the relevant provisions of this document, particularly Chapter 11 of this document, are set forth by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP . separately.
6.4 Obligation to register with the Data Officers Register
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is obliged to register with the Data Responsible Register within the period determined and announced by the KVK Board in accordance with Article 16 of the KVK Law.
7. CLASSIFICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
7.1 Personal data:
The KVK Law defines personal data as any information relating to an identifiable or identifiable natural person. In this context, the data of the person must be certain or identifiable (reach the person when combined with other information). Personal data includes a person's name, surname, date and place of birth, identity, social security number, telephone number, address, images, payment information, health information and the like.
The subject of Personal Data Protection is real persons whose data is processed and legal entities are excluded. Therefore, information that does not contain any real person's information such as registration number, trade name and registration information of a legal entity is not protected as personal data as per the Law of the KVK.
7.2 Specific personal data:
Personal data with special quality; information that may cause the victim to be victimized or discriminated against; In KVK;
'' Race, ethnic origin, political thought, philosophical belief, religion, sect, or other beliefs, disguise and dress, association, foundation or union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction, and security measures, data is Special Data. ''
It is defined as. Except as expressly authorized by law, the processing of private personal data without the express consent of the person concerned is prohibited.
In this context; Such personal data shall not be processed by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP except in cases where it is required by law to be processed or processed in accordance with the conditions specified in Article 6 of the KVK Law with the express consent of the person concerned.
8. RULES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
8.1 Principles regarding the processing of personal data:
All personal data collected will be processed in accordance with the principles specified in Article 4 of the Law on the Law and the conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP Pursuant to Article 4 of the KVK Law; is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the law and honesty, accurate and, where necessary, up to date, specific, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose, in a limited and measured manner.
In this context;
- MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is obliged to act in accordance with the rules, prohibitions, rights and principles stipulated by laws and other legal regulations during the processing of personal data.
- MARIE CLAIRE SHOP shall be transparent during the processing of personal data and comply with the information and disclosure obligation to comply with the code of integrity.
- MARIE CLAIRE SHOP may process personal data for legitimate and lawful reasons, ie only for legally explicitly defined and legally limited purposes, within the scope of the authorization granted to it.
- MARIE CLAIRE SHOP will process personal data to the extent necessary. In this context, taking into account the proportionality principle, personal data shall not be used except for the activities carried out by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP and the situations required by these activities. In addition, by exceeding the scale to reach the aim, the processing of personal data that is not needed or not needed will be avoided.
- MARIE CLAIRE SHOP will retain personal data for the period required by the applicable legislation or for the purpose for which it was processed, and will not store such data (if possible) until anonymized after the expiry of this period.
8.2 MARIE CLAIRE SHOP aims to process personal data:
8.2.1. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP will process personal data in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law, with the consent of the Data Person in accordance with statutory legislation, where approval is required for the following purposes:
- Personal and contact data: Name, surname, telephone, e-mail information are used for user registration and communication.
- Demographic, Site, and Application Navigation Data and Other data: identifying the interests of users and collecting data are used to provide better service by enhancing user experience as well as conducting and developing operational activities such as business development, marketing, communication.
- Social Networking Information: It is used to provide better service by increasing the user experience by conducting and developing operational activities such as business development, marketing and communication of the data collected in order to enable the users to access the site more easily with their existing social network accounts.
- Location data: User's current location when using MARIE CLAIRE SHOP Website, Mobile site and applications; used if the user has given permission. This data includes data relating to users' precise or approximate locations. Location-based promotion and information can be made on a user-specific basis.
8.2.2. In addition to the above-mentioned data-based purposes, data is generally collected within the following points.
- e-mail, Sms, Whats Up etc. sending messages, newsletters and other publications via platforms
- answer questions and provide effective customer service,
- to give information about new services,
- To confirm the identity of the shopper / owner via website / mobile applications,
- save the address and other necessary information for communication,
- to communicate with our customers regarding the conditions, current status and updates of the agreements we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of Consumer and Distance Sales Contracts, to be able to provide the necessary information,
- to issue all records and documents that will be the basis of processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
- to fulfill the obligations undertaken pursuant to the agreements concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of Consumers and the distance sales agreement,
- to be able to provide information to public officials upon request and in accordance with the legislation on public safety issues,
- to provide a better shopping experience to our customers, alarak taking into account the interests of our customers mek to provide information to our customers about the products that our customers may be interested in, transfer campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to recognize our customers who shop from web site and / or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to conduct surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations,
- to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- to fulfill our legal obligations and to exercise the rights arising from the legislation in force,
8.3 Ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with the law:
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is obliged to take the following technical measures for the legal processing of personal data.
- To conduct internal organization for the processing and storage of personal data in accordance with the Law,
- To establish the technical infrastructure to ensure the security of the databases where personal data will be stored,
- To ensure the supervision of the technical infrastructure and processes,
- Establish procedures for reporting technical measures and audit processes,
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP takes the following administrative measures for the legal processing of personal data:
- to inform and train company employees on the protection and processing of personal data in accordance with the law,
- to record the measures to be taken in case of unlawful processing of personal data by the company employees in the agreements, documents or policies signed with the company employees,
- supervise the processing of personal data of the data processors and partners with whom they work
9. PERSONAL DATA TRANSFER POLICY
The personal data of our customers are shared with third parties under the consent of the customers and as a rule, personal data are not transmitted to third parties without the consent of the data person / owner.
However, personal data may be shared with the courts and other public institutions due to our legal obligations and without limitation, in a manner that does not contradict the legal regulations on KVK.
Personal data, with MARIE CLAIRE SHOP shareholders, direct / indirect domestic / overseas subsidiaries, program partners with which we cooperate to carry out our activities, organizations, domestic / international persons and institutions where we receive data storage services, we are contracted to send commercial electronic messages to our customers. in order to provide better service and customer satisfaction with various agencies, advertising companies and survey companies in Turkey and abroad and other third parties and domestic / foreign business partners.
9.1 Domestic data transfer:
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is obliged to act in accordance with the decisions and regulations provided by the KVK Board regarding the transfer of personal data. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP Personal data and special data of the concerned persons cannot be transferred to other natural persons or legal entities without the express consent of the person concerned. However, where required by the KVK Law and other Laws, the data may be transferred to the authorized administrative or judicial institution or organization without the express consent of the person concerned as bound by the legislation. In addition, as provided for in Article 8 of the KVK Law, in paragraph 2 of Article 5 (for example, the necessity for the establishment or performance of a contract or the fulfillment of a legal obligation), can be transferred without the consent of the person concerned. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP In accordance with personal data on conditions prescribed by law and necessary, taking all the safety precautions, realize their commercial objectives and activities to be limited to the purpose, which makes commercial cooperation / services received by third parties in Turkey, 3. 3 after the termination of the business relationship with the person. It can be transferred by the person to prevent their use.
9.2 Transfer of personal data abroad:
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP shall not transfer confidential information abroad, except where the person concerned has obtained her consent. However MARIE CLAIRE SHOP personal data to be stored or processed outside processed in Turkey Turkey, transfer abroad. In exceptional cases where explicit consent is not sought for the transfer of personal data specified in the Law on KVK, in addition to the conditions of unauthorized processing and transfer, it is necessary to have adequate protection in the country in which the data will be transferred. The Board of the KVK shall determine whether adequate protection is provided; In the case of the absence of adequate protection and responsible to undertake an adequate protection of data in both written about foreign countries in Turkey and must have the permission of the Board of KVK.
9.3 Measures taken by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP for the legal transfer of personal data:
- Measures taken from a technical point of view:
The personal data processed and transmitted or received as a result of the transfer shall be processed by different affiliates within the MARIE CLAIRE SHOP, by different departments within the respective affiliates, and by the authorization granted by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP. takes measures to prevent unauthorized access and use by legal entities.
- Administrative measures:
how and in which way access to personal data is carried out by different affiliates within MARIE CLAIRE SHOP, by different departments within these affiliates, and by real or legal persons who process personal data on its behalf based on the authorization granted by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP. internal policies for the purpose of processing.
10. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA POLICY
10.1 Retaining for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they were processed:
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP retains the personal data it has processed in accordance with Article 7 of the KVK Law and Article 138 of the Turkish Penal Code only for the period required by the relevant data or for the purpose of personal data processing, unless the legislation provides for a period of time. The retained data shall be deleted after the purpose of the retention of the data, and the maximum period of deletion shall be determined on average as 2 years after the end of the purpose of the retention of the data; .
Therefore, for each personal data, a different retention period may be valid for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed.
For example, in accordance with Article 253 of the Tax Procedures Law, books and documents must be kept for 5 (five) years.
Another example is that in accordance with the Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Messages, the records of personal data should be kept for 1 (one) year from that date when the consent of the person concerned is revoked that the personal data will be used for marketing or promotional purposes. The content of the commercial electronic message and any other records regarding the shipment shall be kept for 3 (three) years to be submitted to the relevant ministry when necessary.
On the other hand, a data may be processed for more than one purpose, and in the event that there is no regulation in the statutory authority that dictates otherwise, the relevant data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized when all the reasons for processing the relevant data are removed.
10.2 Measures taken by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP for the storage of personal data:
Personal data processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant law will have to be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP in a manner that cannot be used and recovered in any way if the reasons requiring processing are eliminated or ex officio or at the request of the person concerned . The procedures and principles regarding the destruction or anonymization of personal data shall be carried out in accordance with the principles and rules specified in the KVK Regulation.
- Technical measures:
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP establishes the necessary systems and control mechanisms for the deletion, destruction and anonymization of personal data.
- Administrative measures include: to inform and raise awareness of the lawful storage of personal data to natural or legal persons who process personal data on behalf of
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP ; they also take measures to protect and delete, destroy or anonymize their personal data under contracts concluded with them.
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is responsible for overseeing the protection of personal data carried out by real or legal persons who process personal data on her behalf, based on the authority it authorizes.
11. SECURITY POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA
11.1 Data Security Obligations of MARIE CLAIRE SHOP
Pursuant to Article 12 of the KVK Law, MARIE CLAIRE SHOP's duties as data officer are as follows:
- MARIE CLAIRE SHOP Personal data;
-to prevent the violation of the law,
-to prevent access to the law , -to
ensure the case,
to take all kinds of technical and administrative measures,
- Performing or having the necessary audits done within the organization,
- To take the necessary measures to ensure that the personal data that is processed on behalf of the person or the officials working in their organs leave their duties and not disclose the personal data they learn during their duties in contradiction with the provisions of the law and use them for purposes other than processing,
- Informing the related person and the Board if the processed personal data is illegally seized by others,
Will fulfill its issues.
11.2 MARIE CLAIRE SHOP's measures for data security:
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP shall take the following measures in order to fulfill its obligations regarding the security of personal data and to act quickly when security poses a risk :
11.2.1. Technical and administrative measures taken to prevent unlawful access to personal data:
The technical and administrative measures to be taken in the relevant sections regarding the processing, transfer and storage of personal data are listed. Although MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is obliged to take these measures in full and to prevent unlawful access; nonetheless, unlawful access by third parties to personal data; takes all technical and administrative measures in order to protect the personal data in accordance with the relevant legislation and Board decisions.
11.2.2. Measures taken for the protection of personal data and their supervision:
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP data recording systems used in accordance with the KVK Law and related legislation is established and used periodically monitored and audited and authorized person or board to the extent required by the legislation is reported.
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP , on the basis of the authority it gives, to inform and raise awareness on the legal protection of personal data to natural or legal persons who process personal data on its behalf; it is also obliged to establish provisions for the protection of personal data in accordance with the law within the framework of the contracts concluded with these persons.
11.2.3. Measures to be taken in case of unauthorized disclosure of personal data:
MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is obliged to take measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of personal data and to formulate an internal policy. In addition, in these cases, MARIE CLAIRE SHOP is responsible for informing persons and persons with unauthorized disclosure of personal data as well as the KVK Board.
12. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON
In accordance with the KVK, the Data Owner is responsible for the contact data;
a. learning whether or not,
b. request information if processed,
c. learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
D. to know the third persons who are transferred in Turkey / abroad,
to. if missing / incorrectly processed or changed,
f. To request the deletion / destruction of the KVK in accordance with the conditions stipulated in Article 7,
g. requesting the third parties to be notified of the transactions carried out in accordance with paragraphs (d) and (e) listed above,
h. object to the occurrence of a consequence, as it is exclusively analyzed by automated systems,
I. In case you have suffered damage due to being processed in violation of KVK
Access to personal data
They have the right to access their personal data without charge. For this reason, MARIE CLAIRE SHOP shall provide to the person concerned;
- Learn whether personal data is processed;
- Request information if personal data has been processed;
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose;
- The right to request to know third parties to whom personal data is transmitted at home or abroad.
Commits to provide.
Data Owner's right to change and / or delete Personal data:
The persons concerned have the right to change or delete their personal data without charge. In this context;
- Request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed;
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons for the processing of personal data are removed;
- Request that the above-mentioned correction, deletion or destruction be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transmitted;
- Object to the occurrence of a result by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems.
Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date:
KVK law we have the right and obligation to ensure that the current necessary your personal data in accordance with terms of this reason, your personal data is kept accurate and up to date, please changes in your us the status or 0216 633 24 25 (09: 00-18: 30) / firstname.lastname@example.org is
Application of the person concerned and evaluation of the application:
The persons concerned, without being subject to any limitations in the circle rights provided by the relevant legislation, MARIE CLAIRE SHOP in order to provide access soon to personal data processed by and for the exercise of the rights mentioned above MARIE CLAIRE SHOP will be able to find a demand. MARIE CLAIRE SHOP creates the necessary application channels to meet these access requests. Applications are replied as soon as possible and in any case within the period prescribed by the Law on the KVK.
The relevant persons shall apply to the representative to be announced by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP and to be announced in the Data Responsible Register when the legal infrastructure is provided by one of the relevant application ways. The representative of the data officer shall finalize requests for processing and protection of personal data as soon as possible according to their nature and in any case within 30 days at the latest free of charge. In all cases, if the representative cannot be reached until this representative is appointed, the person concerned may reach MARIE CLAIRE SHOP by means of one of the communication channels under the preceding sub-clause.
In order for this period to begin, requests made by the persons concerned must be sent to the data representative in writing or by other methods determined by the Board of the KVK and must be fully communicated in the documents identifying the data owner. Until a method is determined by the Board, applications must be made in writing. During the application to be made in related language, the person concerned should clearly state which right he / she has exercised and if any, information and documents shall be sent to Saray mah. Naya Sok. A Block K: 2 Umraniye / Istanbul corporate address must be sent by registered mail.
The requests made by the person concerned are accepted by the representative of the data responsible or rejected by explaining the reason in the legislation department and a written or electronic reply is notified. If the application is accepted, MARIE CLAIRE SHOP will fulfill it. In some cases the request for the processing / modification / deletion of personal data is not responded positively due to legal obligations or other reasons specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law. In this case, the reasons for the rejection response will be justified in detail and the legal basis will be reported.
In case the application is rejected by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP within the scope of legal regulations, if the answer is inadequate or not answered in due time; the person concerned has the right to complain to the KVK Board within 30 (thirty) days from the date of learning of the reply and in any event within 60 (sixty) days from the date of application.
13. PURPOSE OF USE OF INTERNET COOKIES (COOKIES) AND RIGHTS OF DATA RELEVANCE:
This cookie applications policy; Applies to websites, mobile sites, Mobile Platforms, applications of any kind, third-party programs or platforms used by or on behalf of MARIE CLAIRE SHOP.
Purpose: A cookie is designed to function properly on a website, improve the user experience, improve and optimize the site, offer more relevant, interest-based advertising, provide an attractive and personalized website / application and advertising portfolio for visitors (computer, phone, tablet).
Types of Cookies: Cookies may appear in different types according to different types of classification. Cookies, called session cookies, are temporary cookies that are held on your devices until they leave the website. Persistent cookies are cookies that remain on your device's hard drive for long periods of time.
Mandatory cookies enable the website to function properly and allow users to navigate and enjoy the site. Mandatory cookies are anonymous.
Functional and Analytic cookies include data about remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to user requests, and how visitors use the site. Due to the nature of this type of cookies, user name, etc. personal information.
Commercial cookies serve to enhance your experience by providing those with similar quality to the product / content you are targeting based on your interests and choices, and providing a more advanced, personalized advertising policy.
The duration of the session, persistent, functional and analytical and commercial cookies mentioned above is about two months and the user can make the necessary adjustments in the browser settings. Removal from these settings can be changed based on the internet browser.
Third Party Cookies: MARIE CLAIRE SHOP websites / mobile apps / mobile websites can work with trusted, well-known third party vendors. In the event of such a situation, third party providers place their own cookies in order to serve individual advertisements taking into account the cookies. Third-party cookies collect, process, and analyze how visitors use website navigation information.
Your information / data collected through cookies may be shared with third party companies for targeted advertising.
Cookie Management: You can clear the stored cookie data until you disable cookies. The location of these settings depends on the scanner you are using. You can use the "Help" function in your browser to locate the corresponding settings.
14. PUBLISHING THIS DATA POLICY
This data policy and rules shall be communicated to users with personal data as well as the obligation of disclosure under the applicable legislation and published on the websites and mobile applications of MARIE CLAIRE SHOP .
15. CHANGES AND UPDATES
In accordance with the KVK, the rights of the Data Owner are the obligations of MARIE CLAIRE SHOP . In this context, MARIE CLAIRE SHOP 's economic and commercial decision or in accordance with the legal regulations or the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board should be made in case of changes or notifications related to this information, data recorded Customer and related persons, e-mail, sms, voice mail and other available at least one of the registered contact information.
16. RIGHT TO INFORMATION
Https://www.marieclaireshop.com.tr/iletis or for any questions and opinions to us about your personal data email@example.com is
the e-mail addresses, 0,216,633 24 24 non 's are available at any time on the phone, palace mAh. Naya Sok. No: 2 A Blok K: 1 Umraniye / Istanbul
You can get a registered letter by registered mail to our corporate address.
This data policy shall be deemed to be in effect as long as it is published on the website and the right to change it under the applicable legislation is reserved by MARIE CLAIRE SHOP .
Saray mah. Naya Sok. No: 2 A Blok K: 1 Ümraniye / İstanbul Get Directions You should purchase Super Page to claim this business.
Tel: 0 216 633 24 24
AS LICENSE INDUSTRY AND TRADE INC.